What an idiot I am ... or am I losing my memory ... getting old perhaps ... or too much medication !!!
Anyway, contrary to what I wrote in the previous blog I was first diagnosed with testicular cancer on February 1990 (my 26th birthday). I had an operation to remove said testicle and all seemed well until I went for a checkup three months later ... I was told I had lung cancer and I had to begin chemotherapy four days later.
Chemotherapy lasted until November 1990 but an unusual type of tumour remained and three years later it was decided to remove it surgically to prevent any potential problems years later. So, it was in November 1993 that I lost part of my right lung.
And my cancer was in the 1990s not the 1980s.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment