The Costa Rican decaf I was drinking about seven days ago was excellent and now I've found some Sumatran decaf from Coffee Direct which is also very good indeed. Both of them are indistinguishable from the normal counterpart - brilliant.
Next week, when I get home, I'll be back with the normal stuff and a wider range to choose from.
My sister Tracy phoned yesterday (she's crewing for the final stretch through north London with her partner Steve). They've booked a hotel in Luton and after I've reached Trafalgar Square the intention is to drive back there for a few hour's sleep before the long drive back to Otley (and Bridlington). Seems like a good idea to me as long as they check in a long time before I finish ... I don't think checking in at 6 am would be a good idea.
Hope they're aware that I may need carrying from the car to the bedroom and that I'll have to be woken up when it's time to leave.
Looking forward to the adventure, the weather seems to be improving too which is good.
Starting at 9 o'clock on Saturday morning at the scout hut on Burras Lane, Otley - everyone welcome. Press, TV, radio have also been invited although I can't guarantee they'll turn up.
Don't forget too that they'll be updates on this site as my run progresses through the weekend. Many thanks to Fay for offering to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck, Chris! Enjoy this amazing journey!! We'll be cheering you on from across the pond!
Dan
Chris, the room has been booked and they have been warned that we may turn up late.
Not sure about carrying you, what would my Moving & Handling Officer at work say?! We may just have to leave you sleeping in the car while Steve and I sleep in the comfort of a hotel room! (only joking!)
Chris, stop worrying, I will ensure that you are medically stable/carried/asleep/comfortable/
woken up/fed/contacted Fay/delivered home safe!
Tracy x
Post a Comment