Tuesday, June 2, 2009

running again

Well, the race report has been written and it's just being checked over for inaccuracies by my helpers. As I'm sure you'll appreciate my memory will have quite a few gaps and I'm sure the draft report will contain a few mistakes.

All being well it'll appear here at the weekend ... I'm sure you can wait a few more days.

Yesterday's interview with Radio Leeds went well I thought. From where I was anyway (The National Media Museum, Bradford). I know my voice is slightly strange so it might not have sounded quite so good over the airwaves. Still, raising the profile for Orchid is one of the major aims of the Run To London and don't forget you can still donate using the link over on the left.

Yesterday afternoon I went for a run (shock ... horror !!!). Only about four miles and the pace was irrelevant. It went OK with no after effects at all ... I am still taking the painkillers for badly bruised feet though.

Today has been the first day that I've been able to walk perfectly normally.

Still got a couple of important posts on this blog over the next few days so keep coming back.

No comments: