Still taking ibuprofen and paracetamol for the pain after last weekend's efforts. Managing to sleep all night now though. Fay is adamant that as well as suffering physically, I've also suffered mentally. I can only hope it's a temporary thing.
I now feel the need to go for a run - only a few miles - but I'm not sure my knees and toes are up to that yet so I'm going to leave it until Monday.
Also on Monday - BBC Radio Leeds have invited back to their studios to talk a bit about the Run To London and how it all went. The breakfast show presenters [Andrew Edwards & Georgey Spanswick] want me there at 8.20am to talk about things. They also want me to take some photos for their Facebook site.
Radio Leeds can be found at 92.4 FM and 103.9 FM (also 95.3 FM and 102.7 FM) or 774 AM or DAB radio.
I've also been speaking to a reporter [Jim Jack] from the Wharfedale & Airedale Observer and I think he wants to have something in the next edition which will be available on Thursday 4 June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In view of your current state Chris. Have a proper break off or you will make matter's worse.
Post a Comment