Looking forward to next week. An easy week. For me, every fourth week is 'easy' ... I run only about two thirds the distance of a normal week. Same stuff just less of it. Except for the long run which is 50% longer (but only one, not two).
Had a very good period of uninterrupted training since early January. Weekly mileages have been 41, 28, 44, 47, 50, 36, 56, 60 and 65. The next few weeks will be something like 45, 71, 75 and 80.
My long run next week will be on part of the course to be used for the Run To London. Hopefully I'll run this stretch, and this one ... and this one. All on Wednesday.
Also, tomorrow begins a period of intense planning ... food, drink, clothes, cars, running partners, meeting places, etc.
I'm also beginning to be very careful about making sure I east plenty of fruit and vegetables and not a lot of animal fats. Diet definitely plays an important part in running success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment