Thursday, March 5, 2009

Winter returns

Winter has returned with a vengeance to Yorkshire. Very little snow but very cold indeed this morning ... so cold in fact that, despite wearing two pairs of thermal gloves, my fingers soon began to be painfully cold. Ran over 8 miles through Burley and Menston and by the time I arrived back home my fingers had just about managed to regain some feeling. Probably because the last two to three miles were into the sunshine.

In fact I'm sat here wearing a pair of gloves as I type this ...

There must be something I can do about cold hands. I know it's a side effect of the chemo I had way back when but that's not the point. I also know that when I get warm I'll stay warm for a long time - getting warm in the first place is a real problem for me at this time of year though.

No, I'm not a reptile !!!

Latest additions to my list of helpers at the end of May are: Huw Illingworth, Nick Hodgkinson, Dominic Egan, Tracy & Steve Harvey. Many thanks to them all.

No comments: