I think I owe Andy an apology here ... I've been so engulfed in organising my Run To London that I've completely overlooked the achievements of Andy. Especially in last year's Namib Ultra Desert Marathon where he finished second overall.
I knew he was competing again this year but didn't know when the event was (and I was too busy to find out ...). Anyway, the race was at the beginning of April and he obviously had a bad one as he was one of the many who did not finish.
I've also just found out that he's been keeping a blog of his own detailing his training and racing experiences. That I've just found it shows a lot about the guy's modesty as he's obviously a good runner having finished second last year.
Details of this year's Namibia 24 Hour Ultra Marathon is here and Andy's blog is here.
I know I should have been more interested ... especially as he's one of my crew members. I will try harder in future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment