Feeling much better now. Went for a nice 10 mile fartlek run first thing this morning - really enjoyable in the countryside around Otley and Ilkley. Back to normal next week I think.
Tapering will begin soon and, as usual, the only coffee I'll be drinking will be of the decaf type. In the past I've had quite a few problems getting decent decaf coffee. It seems that 90% of what's available is run of the mill Colombian which is not very good really.
There is a company from Yorkshire which produces a blend of Brazil & Guatemala which is just as bad.
Recently though I've found a company that does a Costa Rican decaf. I've just had my first large cup and it really is very good indeed. Londinium Espresso seem to have the customer firmly at the forefront of their business. I'm well impressed by this coffee and the company's customer relations.
Brilliant - will they offer a sponsorship ?
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment